Donnerstag, 29. April 2010

Jonas Brothers CAMP ROCK TOUR Chat



Brothers chatted to Billboard about their Camp Rock World Tour. Jonas Brothers are not breaking up anytime soon. Nick said: 'It will be a tour unlike anything we've ever done before. I think that it's very clear to our fans now that things are good. We've had the opportunity to go and do things, dreams of ours that we've been able to fulfill.. I think that this time has drawn..

..us closer as brothers, made us stronger, and we're looking forward to another great year.' Additional dates to be announced include Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Peru, Argentina, Brazil, England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy and Spain.

Kevin on raising money for Change for Children Foundation by being on NBC show 'Minute To Win It': 'I've been playing the games by myself at home and stuff. I practiced the blowing the cards off the bottle one for a couple of hours one night. I got pretty good at that, so hopefully that one will be in the game I play.'

(source: oceanup.com)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen