Dienstag, 27. April 2010

Miley On Dating Liam: 'We Weren’t 100 Percent A Couple Until End Of The Film'

Miley Cyrus interview with Wales Online. On falling in love with Liam: 'We had been filming for a couple of weeks and I think the more you hang out, the more you get to know each other. We kind of grew into it. We weren’t 100 percent a couple until the end of the film. We were hanging out and I guess we were kind of dating but there wasn’t ever a moment where we thought, ’Yeah, we’re together’.' I think the best part is just hanging out with a friend ..
..and that’s what him and I are, it’s a real friendship. We've always been kind of what we are now.' On Liam not knowing who she was: 'I guess that’s kind of the cool part about him and his friends. They’re like a bunch of 20-year-old guys so if they were watching my show all the time, I’d be like, ’OK, you guys are super weird’. It’s cool working with someone seeing me for me, where everyone else knows you for what they see on TV and my show.'
On not knowing Liam was a Neighbours star: 'I didn’t actually know anything. The coolest part about working with someone you don’t know means you have to learn about them, not just their life, but you get to know their character a little bit more. And he wasn’t like, ’Oh great, here’s that chick from Hannah Montana trying to be a real actress’, it was just like working with any other actress. But I might YouTube him later!' Miley is most likely done with television:
'I’m probably not going to do much more TV after Hannah. I love movies so I can’t wait to continue to do that. I’d just like to continue making films. It’s what I really love to do and it’s my main passion. I love music and I’m excited about the next record, but film is what I’m really looking forward to so I can’t wait to continue to grow.'
(source: oceanup.com)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen