Samstag, 24. April 2010

Demi: 'Look! I'm A Snow Bunny Today.'


Demi's Capricho interview translation from @orianthiBR and @natmessina.
Are you working on third album? Actually, I'm always writing new songs. I'm trying some things, um, different. Hopefully, some of it turns my new CD. Haven't recorded anything, but I think soon go into the studio.
How was your experience being bullied?
It was very painful for me. But this is something that is in my past and I'm proud of having overcome. So get emotional when I talk about this subject. Because I want to help other girls to say the same: to suffer bullying is in their past. They overcame. People who spend so they need to move on and focus on positive things in your life.
That's the advice for girls who are suffering bullying?
Definitely. I believe that anyone who, like me, had suffered bullying at school knows: you must always try to be positive. Invest in your favorite hobbies. For me, for example, was writing songs. But you have to do what he loves. It can be sports or anything else that makes your self-esteem increase. Of course, if you're hurt, go talk to someone. Just do not let it destroy her. Tell that to people. And try to learn from it. It's hard, I know. But save everything for you is even worse.
How would you describe your style?
I do not know! I have therefore a definite style. Ando in a transitional phase: using less black and trying a girlie style. Over time, also learned to use my body parts that value. Therefore, I like to wear clothes that emphasize my waist. What is your favorite clothing? I'm mad about a pair of black boots. I wear them all the time (laughs)
Biggest beauty tip?
My thing with makeup is: use as little as possible during the week. That way people can see your natural and real beauty. On the weekends, if you want to wear makeup, go for it! Girls love your pink lipstick: Oh, cool! You know what I think? This is a case you can not be ashamed to try new fashions. Just knowing the shape of your face and what looks best on it!
(source: oceanup.com)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen