Freitag, 23. Juli 2010

Joe Jonas, 'I'd Love To Play A Murderer'

Joe Jonas TV GUIDE interview. Would you do more primetime TV? I've never done it before, other than the Disney channel stuff, so to do something like [Hot in Cleveland] was really interesting to me. Dream show you'd like to be on?

I would say Lost, but it's over. I think CSI is cool, to be a murderer, or to die. I've always been intrigued by those shows.. As an actor, it's always fun to push the limits to what you can do. I've never gone out of the box with it, so that would be a lot of fun for me. Will Camp Rock 3 hit the big screen?

Hey, let's do it! [Camp Rock 2] has an ending where it can continue. Any tour surprises in store? There will definitely be surprises with the set [and] new music possibly. I think there will be quite a few new tracks out there for people to hear. Solo album? I've been writing and recording a lot of music on my own, so we'll see where it goes. I'm looking forward to the future.


Quelle: oceanup.com
PS: Sorry ich werde es morgen übersetzen weil ich ehrlich gesagt keine kraft mehr dazu habe....aber morgen werd ich weiter machen, versprochen ;D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen